Friday, February 19, 2010


i love my bestie. :) don't cha just loooove having someone there that's like. your twin but in a different body? ..heheheehhehehehehe. i do! she's amazingly gorgeous and soo much fun. it's amazing the bond btw us. not that we're lesbians by any means. well. unless like i had to kiss her so she wouldn't die. theeen maybe i would. haha. but she's amazing.. and has shifty eyes.. <-just kidding. :) buut! it's so crazy how not even the slightest mask can be think enough to keep her from knowing that something is wrong. it's incredible that everytime something happens to me. or anytime i have a huge secret, i'm never scared to tell her. i'm never afraid she'll judge me. which, in my opinion is absolutely terrific! well anywho.. bottom line is. i love my bestie. :)


sh.

1 comment:

  1. that does sound very ahhh-mazing!

    i think i have the same situation :)

    ReplyDelete