Friday, March 12, 2010

game over.


okay. so when two people break up don't you think that they'd still some what care for the other person?

of course you will. well, certain people claim they don't but yet act all angry towards the other and then always tried to find any girl to flirt with. if you're flirting with her best friend then obviously you want to get her attention because you still care and want her to to be jealous, but really you're the jealous one.


get over yourself...mmmk?


the other other guy. stop like never talking to me and then all of a sudden start txtin me smile faces and saying you love my mom and doind stupid little thing to me....and then you act like it was all nothing. like it's okay for you to keep playing me like this.

well, i see past everything you're doing now. you can't fool me anymore.

game over.


am.

No comments:

Post a Comment