Wednesday, August 10, 2011

.ijustwannabemad4awhile.

I didn't talk to you bc I felt like my two best friends totally ditched camping. I was so excited I told you a month in advance and I know you didn't tell Kelly right away bc that's just the way you are. But I would've thought you would've made an attempt. So I was waiting for an apology but at the bonfire you were just having all this fun with everyone else so I left. You didn't even look at me or try to say anything.. So I thought I'd return the favor.. It's not easy for me to be sitting at home all alone while you're out with lexy doing all your inside jokes either. I'd be in the same situation but I just choose to stay in doors bc I know I'll be left. You'll forget me next year. And the year after that. And the year after that..

sh.

miss you more. unbelievably more. but lance and I are on a break. if that sparks your intrest at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment