Monday, January 23, 2012

&& here we go again.

seriously?? da fuck??!!
This is the 4th time I've been legit sick in the past few months! I have a headache, ear ache, my throat hurts, my body aches and am starting to get the puking feeling. All causing me to not be able to fall asleep. On top of that I have to get up for chem lab in less than 3 hours and have class straight until 5pm. A whole day of school and quizzes on 3 hours of sleep!! Are you kidding me?! It's not like it's enough not having my best friend with me, seeing one of my other good friend fall into so many bad holes, watching my whole family be in relationships while I'm single as shit. I'm going through this whole mess alone! So why not body, just be sick and make me more miserable.

I guess asking for a small break is waaay too much to ask!! ugggh fml.

Whatever, bring it on.



am.

No comments:

Post a Comment