Monday, March 19, 2012

.goodcompany.

before my prayers i've just got to say..

FOUR MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!
finally. C: i can't wait! it even takes my mind off the agony of my land navigation lab.. BLAH. haha. i'm in suuuuuch a great mood when i think of it. C: C: C: C: C:

on a different note.

dear God, please stand by my roomie's side in the battle she's facing. help me to be strong when she can't be and help her to know when she needs to be. i love her so much and i hate seeing her hurt like this. :C

and on another different not. please grant me the courage and strength to see this through. i don't want to be with anyone else, ever. i'm trying not to lose faith but sometimes it's just so hard..

and God. be with my rock. she needs you now more than ever. i don't know how to help her. she's too headstrong for anything i say to be okay. i want her to be happy. i want her to make the right decisions. i just want you to keep her safe.

kisses to you, big man.

amen.


sh.

No comments:

Post a Comment